Friday, June 15, 2012

So you blog now???


Hello world! ok confession, i have been a blog devotee for a long time now (like 3 years, seriously). I stay up far too late on too many nights catching up on all things vlog/blog related. I spend more time on YouTube than watching real TV, I think people are instantly cool and Bff material if they know what The Blond salad,  Style Pantry or Meek nd Mild have in common. Yap am full on Blog addicted:)
With this conclusion came another realisation. "I should start a blog!" For months i thought about this but kept coning up with reasons why not. Mostly, it all came down to the fear that I didn't have anything interesting to say. Now not to brag but am pretty freakin interesting haha, nah for real though my grandma tells me am cool and i for one choose to believe it :) I guess I just realised that ultimately i have a unique and singular perspective and i owe it to myself to explore it, ya am finding my self ok, don't judge lol. i might as well write things down for myself, even if no one else ever stumbles across it ( am glad you did btw).
So here we are, I finally decided to take the leap and just go for it. Now comes the dreaded question, "What do I talk about?" Well, for these first few posts, i thought i would just start off with a mini intro in each of the areas my blog will cover. Hope you check back in soon and  see where this goes.
Peace nd Love
~Cecilia~

No comments:

Post a Comment